- 0 kr
Take our courses online - on schedule or internally!
Take our courses remotely, an effective way that ensures your own competence development while avoiding travel. Together with our teachers, you go through the course, ask questions via chat, raise a virtual hand or share the screen if you get stuck. We have the tools to create the best virtual classroom for your learning. Take the opportunity and book your course, if you are more than 5 participants contact us yo get the best offer!
Before the start of the course you will receive an invitation and more information for the virtual classroom. The schedule for the course day follows how the days in the classroom are arranged. In the morning, the course will take place on 09.00-12.00 with micropauses to stretch the legs or refill the coffee. Thereafter the teaching will resume at 13.00 and continue until 17.00, even then with breaks.
How do you participate best on remote?
- In order to be able to focus in the best way, we recommend that you sit undisturbed and have access to a headset with a microphone, in order to be able to block out other sounds.
- The best prerequisite is if you have access to two screens, one to follow the teacher and take part of the course material and one to do exercises.
- The teacher appreciates if you have your webcam running, it is no coercion but increases the opportunities for interaction.
- Our virtual classroom can be reached via Zoom, system requirements can be found here.
Interact with the teacher
- Talk. You have the opportunity to turn your microphone on or off. Just shout when you want to say something.
- Raise your hand. Does it not feel appropriate to interrupt the teacher? Do a digital hand-raising to get the teacher's attention.
- Share screen. Are you stuck and want to show your code? Take over the video stream and share your screen.
- Chat. Zoom has a built-in chat feature where you can chat with the whole group or individually with teachers or course participants.