- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
This course describes how to implement a data platform to support a BI-solution. You will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server.
The course will also address how to create a cloud based solution with Azure SQL Data Warehouse as a base. The course focus is SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and how to imlpement optimal ETL-solutions. We will also look at how to validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
This course is primarilly targeted for database-professionals who wants to start working with BI development.
Experience with working with relational databases. Basic SQL skills and experience with programming is helpfull but not required.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Planning Data Warehouse Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Columnstore Indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Creating an ETL Solution
- Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Implementing a Data Extraction Solution
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Using Master Data Services
- Extending SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse