- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
This Power BI workshop is a intensive two-day course that is designed for advanced end-users who wants to learn how to use the more advanced tools and features available in the Power BI stack. You will learn about the importance of creating good models, use DAX and Power Query to refine the information from external and sometimes unstructured datasources to something that gives insights to the origanization.
We will be using Power BI-cloudservices to deploy/share reports and dashboards, we will see how to build real-time streaming dashboards, we will learn how to use Q&A and how to manage data refresh, you will learn how to create notifications and subscriptions for your reports and sources.
This course is aimed towards advanced data users who wish to design their own Power BI solutions. If you want to go all the way with Self-Service Business Intelligence (SSBI) then this course is for you.
Basic understanding of DAX and you should have created some reports in Power BI Desktop. Basic understanding of datawarehouse schemas and cubes. basic understanding of databases.
What you will learn
- Introducing the Power BI Platform
- Getting Started with Power BI Desktop
- Designing Reports and navigation in Power BI Desktop Mastering Query Features
- Merge Operations
- Advanced Data Modeling in Tabular models
- Proc and cons using Biderectional Filtering
- Integrating Power BI with Excel 2016 and Excel Online Designing and Deploying Streaming Dashboards
- Security Best Practices
- Introducing R in Power BI
- Understanding Data Refresh, Gateways and DirectQuery Mode
- Publishing Content using App Workspaces
- Additional Publishing options
- Power BI Integration with Azure and Office 365
- Introducing the Azure Data Catalog