- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
React is a powerful and versatile library for developing modern, component based web applications. This course provides novices, as well as those already familiar with React, with a solid, comprehensive and up-to-date foundation for rapidly getting started on and advancing your journey with React.
Edument’s offering conveys a robust and practical understanding of React via compact, precise and illustrative code examples, coupled with a firm theoretical basis. The syllabus introduces the driving philosophy of the library and its internals, explores how to effectively design, code and test components and examines common patterns and best practices applied to real-world issues such as data fetching, authentication and error management.
- Concepts such as “scope” and “closures” and array iteration methods (e.g. map and filter).
- ES6 features and syntax.
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is recommended.
The course covers the following essential subjects:
- Generate and use a build environment for your React application via the create-react-app tool.
- React fundamentals - components and JSX.
- Hooks - React’s new, unified component model (and how it compares to using class components).
- An overview of component styling options.
- Unit testing components.
- Routing and user authentication; managing global application state with React Context.
- Data fetching techniques and implementing custom hooks for code reuse.
- Catching and handling application errors.